Table of Contents
The Bowling Green Falcons (8-7, 2-0 MAC) are underdogs (by 3.5 points) to build on a three-game home win streak when they host the Akron Zips (9-6, 1-1 MAC) on Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 140.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Zips vs. Falcons
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 10, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Bowling Green, Ohio
- Arena: Stroh Center
Akron Betting Stats & Information
- Akron has not lost as the moneyline favorite this season, going 6-0.
- The Zips have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -171 or shorter.
- The Zips’ ATS record is 4-9-0 this season.
- The Falcons have a 2-3-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year.
- Akron’s average point total in outings this season is 131.7, 8.8 points below the over/under in this game.
Bowling Green Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Bowling Green has been the underdog seven times and won three of those games.
- The Falcons have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +139 moneyline set for this game.
- The Falcons have a 7-6-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Falcons are 2-3-1 against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Bowling Green this year is 11.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Akron vs. Bowling Green Season Stat Comparison
|Akron Rank||Akron AVG||Bowling Green AVG||Bowling Green Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Akron Zips Leaders
- Xavier Castaneda leads the Zips in points and assists per game, scoring 19.5 points and distributing 3 assists.
- Enrique Freeman leads Akron in rebounding, pulling down 10.6 boards per game while also scoring 14.3 points a contest.
- Castaneda makes more threes per game than any other member of the Zips, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.3 per contest.
Bowling Green Falcons Leaders
- Leon Ayers III is at the top of the Falcons scoring leaderboard with 17 points per game. He also pulls down 4.5 rebounds and racks up three assists per game.
- The Bowling Green leaders in rebounding and assists are Rashaun Agee with 6.5 rebounds per game (he also adds 11.2 points and 0.7 assists per game) and Samari Curtis with 4.8 assists per game (he also tacks on 12 points and 3.7 rebounds per game).
- Kaden Metheny is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Falcons, hitting 2.8 threes per game.