Table of Contents
The Michigan State Spartans (11-4, 3-1 Big Ten) will look to continue a six-game winning streak when they visit the No. 18 Wisconsin Badgers (11-3, 3-1 Big Ten) on Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at Kohl Center as only 1-point favorites. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 125.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Spartans vs. Badgers
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 10, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Madison, Wisconsin
- Arena: Kohl Center
Michigan State Betting Stats & Information
- Michigan State has won nine of 12 games when the moneyline favorite this season (75%).
- The Spartans have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -127 or shorter.
- The Spartans have an 8-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 1 point or more, the Badgers have a 4-1 record against the spread.
- Michigan State’s average point total in matchups this season is 135.3, 9.8 points higher than the total in this game.
Wisconsin Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Wisconsin has won three out of the five games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Badgers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +104 odds on them winning this game.
- The Badgers’ ATS record is 8-6-0 this year.
- The Badgers have a 4-1 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 1 point or more.
- The average point total for Wisconsin this season is 5.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Michigan State vs. Wisconsin Season Stat Comparison
|Michigan State Rank||Michigan State AVG||Wisconsin AVG||Wisconsin Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Michigan State Spartans Leaders
- Tyson Walker leads the Spartans in scoring, tallying 13.9 points per game to go with 2.5 rebounds and 3.2 assists.
- Joey Hauser leads Michigan State in rebounding, averaging 7.8 per game, while A.J Hoggard leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 6.4 in each contest.
- Hauser leads the Spartans in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Wisconsin Badgers Leaders
- Tyler Wahl is the top scorer for the Badgers with 13.2 points per game. He also adds 6.4 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Wisconsin’s leader in rebounds is Steven Crowl with 6.9 per game, and its leader in assists is Chucky Hepburn with 3.3 per game.
- Hepburn hits 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Badgers.