Table of Contents
The Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (13-3) are 5.5-point underdogs as they look to build on a three-game road win streak when they square off against the No. 21 New Mexico Lobos (14-2) on Monday, January 9, 2023 at Dreamstyle Arena. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET on MW Network. The matchup has a point total of 161.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Lobos vs. Golden Eagles
- Game Day: Monday, January 9, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: MW Network
- Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Arena: Dreamstyle Arena
New Mexico Betting Stats & Information
- New Mexico has been the moneyline favorite 13 times this season. They’ve finished 11-2 in those games.
- The Lobos have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -219 or shorter.
- The Lobos have an 8-6-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Golden Eagles are 1-2 against the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for New Mexico’s games this year is 9.4 fewer points than the total of 161.5 in this matchup.
Oral Roberts Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Oral Roberts has been listed as the underdog in three games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Golden Eagles have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +181.
- So far this season, the Golden Eagles have put together a 7-5-0 record against the spread.
- The Golden Eagles have a 1-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 5.5 points or more this season.
- Oral Roberts’ games this season have averaged an over/under of 156.8 points, 4.7 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
New Mexico vs. Oral Roberts Season Stat Comparison
|New Mexico Rank||New Mexico AVG||Oral Roberts AVG||Oral Roberts Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New Mexico Lobos Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Lobos this season is Jamal Mashburn Jr., who averages 17.6 points, 2.9 rebounds, and 1.9 assists per game.
- New Mexico’s leading rebounder is Josiah Allick averaging 7.9 boards per game and its best passer is Jaelen House and his 4.8 assists per game.
- House leads the Lobos in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Oral Roberts Golden Eagles Leaders
- Max Abmas averages 20.8 points and adds 3.6 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Golden Eagles’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Connor Vanover is at the top of the Oral Roberts rebounding leaderboard with 6.5 rebounds per game. He also notches 12.7 points and tacks on 0.9 assists per game.
- Abmas hits 3.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Golden Eagles.