Table of Contents
The IUPUI Jaguars (3-13, 0-5 Horizon) will attempt to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Robert Morris Colonials (7-9, 2-3 Horizon) on Monday, January 9, 2023 at UPMC Events Center as big, 16.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 129.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Colonials vs. Jaguars
- Game Day: Monday, January 9, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Moon Township, Pennsylvania
- Arena: UPMC Events Center
Robert Morris Betting Stats & Information
- Robert Morris has been favored on the moneyline three times this season. They’ve gone 1-2 in those games.
- The Colonials have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -2617 or shorter.
- The Colonials have gone 8-6-0 ATS this season.
- In games they have played as at least 16.5-point underdogs this year, the Jaguars are 2-3 against the spread.
- The average total in Robert Morris’ games this year is 4.8 more points than the over/under of 129 in this game.
IUPUI Betting Stats & Info
- IUPUI has been underdogs in 14 games this season and won one (7.1%) of those contests.
- The Jaguars have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +1146 odds on them winning this game.
- The Jaguars are 6-8-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 16.5-point underdogs this season, the Jaguars are 2-3 against the spread.
- The average point total for IUPUI this season is 5.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Robert Morris vs. IUPUI Season Stat Comparison
|Robert Morris Rank||Robert Morris AVG||IUPUI AVG||IUPUI Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Robert Morris Colonials Leaders
- Enoch Cheeks leads the Colonials in scoring, tallying 17.4 points per game to go with 4.5 rebounds and 3 assists.
- Kahliel Spear leads Robert Morris in rebounding, averaging 7.4 per game, while Michael Green III leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.8 in each contest.
- Josh Corbin leads the Colonials in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 3.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
IUPUI Jaguars Leaders
- Jlynn Counter averages 13.1 points per game to be the top scorer for the Jaguars.
- IUPUI’s leader in rebounds is Chris Osten with 6.4 per game, and its leader in assists is Bryce Monroe with 3.8 per game.
- Vincent Brady II is the top scorer from deep for the Jaguars, hitting 1.7 threes per game.