Table of Contents
The Toronto Raptors (17-23) take the court against the Charlotte Hornets (11-30) as 7.5-point favorites on Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET on TSN and BSSE. The matchup has an over/under set at 231.5 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Raptors vs. Hornets
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 10, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: TSN and BSSE
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Arena: Scotiabank Arena
Raptors Betting Stats & Information
- The Raptors have a 12-12 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 50% of those games).
- Toronto has a record of 3-1 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -309 or shorter (winning 75%).
- The Raptors have gone 19-21-0 ATS this season.
- The Raptors have a 2-2 record against the spread when favored by 7.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total in Toronto’s games this season is 9.1 fewer points than the total of 231.5 in this matchup.
- The teams have hit the over in 20 of the Raptors’ 41 games with a set total.
Charlotte Betting Stats & Info
- The Hornets have been underdogs in 31 games this season and won seven (22.6%) of those contests.
- This season, Charlotte has won four of its 13 games, or 30.8%, when it is the underdog by at least +248 on the moneyline.
- The Hornets have gone 17-22-2 against the spread this season.
- The Hornets have an ATS record of 8-6 when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Charlotte’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 230.1 points, 1.4 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- Hornets games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 20 times this year.
Raptors vs. Hornets Season Stat Comparison
|Raptors Rank||Raptors AVG||Hornets AVG||Hornets Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Toronto Raptors Leaders
- The Raptors active scoring leader is Pascal Siakam, who averages 25.7 per contest to go with 8.3 rebounds and 6.5 assists.
- Scottie Barnes adds 14.9 points, 4.6 assists and 6.9 rebounds per contest. Fred VanVleet puts up 18.6 points, 6.2 assists and 4.1 rebounds per game.
- VanVleet leads active Raptors in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Charlotte Hornets Leaders
- Terry Rozier’s statline this season includes 20.6 points, 5.3 assists and 4.3 rebounds per game.
- Mason Plumlee puts up 11 points, 9.5 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game.
- Rozier knocks down 2.5 three-pointers per game.