Table of Contents
The Loyola Chicago Ramblers (6-9, 0-3 A-10) are underdogs (+3) as they attempt to end a four-game losing streak when they host the VCU Rams (11-5, 2-1 A-10) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at Joseph J. Gentile Center. The matchup’s over/under is set at 136.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rams vs. Ramblers
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 10, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Arena: Joseph J. Gentile Center
VCU Betting Stats & Information
- VCU has won 84.6% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (11-2).
- The Rams have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -155 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Rams have compiled a 6-10-0 record against the spread.
- The Ramblers are 1-4 against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or more this season.
- VCU’s average point total in outings this year is 135.6, 0.4 points fewer than the over/under in this game.
Loyola Chicago Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Loyola Chicago has won one out of the five games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Ramblers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +130 moneyline set for this game.
- The Ramblers are 3-12-0 against the spread this year.
- The Ramblers have a 1-4 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 3 points or more this year.
- Loyola Chicago’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 140.3 points, 4.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
VCU vs. Loyola Chicago Season Stat Comparison
|VCU Rank||VCU AVG||Loyola Chicago AVG||Loyola Chicago Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
VCU Rams Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Rams is Adrian Baldwin Jr., who scores 13.3 points and dishes out 6.3 assists per game.
- VCU’s best rebounder is Jalen DeLoach, who averages 6.5 boards per game in addition to his 9.1 PPG average.
- The Rams get the most three-point shooting production out of Baldwin, who makes 1.9 threes per game.
Loyola Chicago Ramblers Leaders
- The Ramblers’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Philip Alston with 14.4 points and 5.8 rebounds per game.
- Braden Norris’ assist statline leads Loyola Chicago; he racks up 4.3 assists per game.
- Norris makes 2.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Ramblers.