Table of Contents
Ahead of Saturday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Brandon Aiyuk and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 4:30 PM ET on FOX. The NFC Wild Card round features a matchup between Aiyuk’s San Francisco 49ers and the Seattle Seahawks from Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California.
Brandon Aiyuk Player Props vs. Seattle
- Matchup: San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks
- Time: 4:30 PM
- Date: January 14, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 45.5 (-115)
Brandon Aiyuk Receiving Stats
- Aiyuk’s 1,015 yards receiving (59.7 per game) are a team high. He has 78 receptions (114 targets) plus eight TDs.
- Aiyuk has been the target of 22.3% (114 total) of his team’s 512 passing attempts this season.
- He has scored eight combined touchdowns this season, 16.0% of his team’s 50 offensive TDs.
- In his four matchups against the Seahawks, Aiyuk’s 38 receiving yards average is 7.5 less than his over/under for Saturday’s game (45.5).
- Aiyuk, in four games against them, has exceeded 45.5 receiving yards twice.
- In four matchups versus the Seahawks, Aiyuk has not had a TD catch.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Cardinals (1/8/2023): 4 receptions, 59 yardsat Raiders (1/1/2023): 9 receptions, 101 yards, 1 TDvs. Commanders (12/24/2022): 5 receptions, 81 yards