Table of Contents
Oddsmakers have installed plenty of player prop bet markets for Saturday’s NFL action, including for Justin Herbert, who takes to the field at 8:15 PM ET broadcast on NBC. Herbert’s Los Angeles Chargers head into a showdown with the Jacksonville Jaguars at TIAA Bank Field in the AFC Wild Card round.
Create your NFL Pool with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Justin Herbert Player Props vs. Jacksonville
- Matchup: Los Angeles Chargers at Jacksonville Jaguars
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: January 14, 2023
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 281.5 (-115)
Justin Herbert Passing Stats
- Herbert has 4,739 yards passing (278.8 per game) for Los Angeles, completing 68.2% and tossing 25 touchdown passes and 10 interceptions on the year.
- He has also contributed 147 rushing yards (8.6 per game) on 54 carries.
- Herbert ranks second in the NFL with 28.1 completed passes per game (477 total completions this season).
- Herbert ranks eighth in the NFL with 2,247 air yards on completed passes this season.
- The Chargers, who rank 13th in the NFL in points scored, have attempted a pass 63.8% of the time while running the football 36.2% of the time.
- Herbert’s 297 passing yards one matchup against the Jaguars are 15.5 more yards than his over/under in Saturday’s game.
- Herbert threw for more yards than this game’s 281.5-yard over/under in that game.
- Herbert threw a touchdown pass in that outing against the Jaguars.
Last 3 Games
- at Broncos (1/8/2023): 25-of-37 (67.6%), 273 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTsvs. Rams (1/1/2023): 21-of-28 (75%), 212 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTsat Colts (12/26/2022): 24-of-31 (77.4%), 235 yards, 0 TDs, 1 INT