Table of Contents
The Cincinnati Bengals (12-4) and Baltimore Ravens (10-7) clash in the AFC Wild Card round of the NFL Playoffs at Paycor Stadium on Sunday, January 15, 2023.
The Bengals rank seventh in points scored this year (26.1 points per game), but they’ve been shining on the other side of the ball, ranking fifth-best in the NFL with 20.1 points allowed per game. The Ravens rank 19th in the NFL with 20.6 points per game, but they’ve been carried by their defense, which ranks third-best by surrendering only 18.5 points per contest.
Create your NFL Pool started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Bengals vs. Ravens Picks
For all your best pick data from America’s #1 independent pool site, head here.
Game Info: Bengals vs. Ravens
- Game Day: Sunday, January 15, 2023
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBC
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Stadium: Paycor Stadium
Before making a wager on Sunday’s Cincinnati-Baltimore spread (Cincinnati -6.5) or over/under (43.5 points), check out the betting trends and insights below.
Betting Insights for Bengals
- So far this season, the Bengals have posted a 12-4-0 record against the spread.
- The Bengals have a 3-3 record against the spread this season when favored by 6.5 points or more.
- The teams have hit the over in six of the Bengals’ 16 games with a set total.
Stats & Insights for Bengals
- The Bengals are putting up 360.5 yards per game on offense (eighth in NFL), and they rank 16th defensively with 335.7 yards allowed per game.
- The Bengals rank seventh in points scored this season (26.1 points per game), but they’ve been shining on defense, ranking fifth-best in the NFL with 20.1 points allowed per game.
- The Bengals have the 23rd-ranked defense this year in terms of passing yards (229.1 allowed per game), and they’ve been better on offense, ranking fifth-best with 265 passing yards per game.
- The Bengals have been a bottom-five run offense this season, ranking fourth-worst with 95.5 rushing yards per contest. Defensively, they are ranked seventh in the NFL (106.6 rushing yards allowed per game).
- The Bengals rank 20th in third-down defense this season (39.6% third-down conversion rate allowed), but they’ve been thriving on offense, ranking third-best in the NFL with a 46.1% third-down percentage.
- The Bengals are giving up 5.6 yards per play on the defensive side of the ball (13th in the NFL), while gaining 5.7 per play (12th in the league) on offense this season.
- The Bengals own the sixth-ranked turnover margin in the NFL at +6, forcing 24 turnovers (11th in NFL) while turning it over 18 times (fourth in NFL).
Best Players for Bengals
- Joe Burrow: 4,475 PASS YDS / 279.7 YPG / 68.3% / 35 TD / 12 INT / 75 CAR / 257 RUSH YDS / 5 TD
- Joe Mixon: 210 CAR / 814 YDS / 58.1 YPG / 7 TD / 60 REC / 441 YDS / 31.5 YPG / 2 TD
- Samaje Perine: 95 CAR / 394 YDS / 24.6 YPG / 2 TD / 38 REC / 287 YDS / 17.9 YPG / 4 TD
- Ja’Marr Chase: 87 REC / 1,046 YDS / 87.2 YPG / 9 TD
- Tee Higgins: 74 REC / 1,029 YDS / 64.3 YPG / 7 TD
- Tyler Boyd: 58 REC / 762 YDS / 47.6 YPG / 5 TD
- Trey Hendrickson: 32 TKL / 6 TFL / 8 SACK / 3 PD
- Logan Wilson: 123 TKL / 3 TFL / 2.5 SACK / 1 INT / 4 PD
- Jessie Bates III: 71 TKL / 1 TFL / 4 INT / 8 PD
Betting Insights for Ravens
- The Ravens’ ATS record is 8-9-0 this year.
- The Ravens are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 6.5 points or more this year.
- Five of the Ravens’ 17 games with a set total have hit the over (29.4%).
Stats & Insights for Ravens
- In terms of total offense, the Ravens rank 16th in the NFL (338.8 total yards per game) and ninth on defense (324.3 total yards allowed per game).
- The Ravens have been excelling on the defensive side of the ball, allowing only 18.5 points per game (third-best). Offensively, they rank 19th by putting up 20.6 points per game.
- The Ravens’ passing offense has been a bottom-five unit this season, putting up 178.8 passing yards per game, which ranks fifth-worst in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 26th with 232.2 passing yards ceded per contest.
- The Ravens have been a top-five run unit on both offense and defense this season, as they rank second-best in rushing yards per game (160) and third-best in rushing yards allowed per game (92.1).
- The Ravens rank 11th in the NFL with a 41.7% third-down conversion percentage, but they’ve been lifted up by their defense, which ranks fourth-best by giving up a 34.9% third-down rate.
- The Ravens rank 15th in the NFL with 5.6 yards per play on offense, and they rank 13th with 5.6 yards allowed per play on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Ravens have compiled 25 forced turnovers (eighth in NFL) and committed 21 turnovers (eighth in NFL) this season for a +4 turnover margin that ranks ninth in the NFL.
Best Players for Ravens
- Lamar Jackson: 2,242 PASS YDS / 186.8 YPG / 62.3% / 17 TD / 7 INT / 112 CAR / 764 RUSH YDS / 3 TD
- J.K. Dobbins: 92 CAR / 520 YDS / 65 YPG / 2 TD / 7 REC / 42 YDS / 5.3 YPG / 1 TD
- Mark Andrews: 73 REC / 847 YDS / 56.5 YPG / 5 TD
- Demarcus Robinson: 48 REC / 458 YDS / 26.9 YPG / 2 TD
- Isaiah Likely: 36 REC / 373 YDS / 23.3 YPG / 3 TD
- Justin Houston: 21 TKL / 7 TFL / 9.5 SACK / 1 INT / 1 PD
- Roquan Smith: 169 TKL / 11 TFL / 4.5 SACK / 3 INT / 6 PD
- Marcus Williams: 61 TKL / 2 TFL / 4 INT / 8 PD