Table of Contents
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on Devin Singletary for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. Singletary and the Buffalo Bills hit the field against the Miami Dolphins at Highmark Stadium in the AFC Wild Card round of the 2022 NFL Playoffs.
Create your NFL Pool with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Devin Singletary Player Props vs. Miami
- Matchup: Buffalo Bills vs. Miami Dolphins
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: January 15, 2023
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 43.5 (-115)
Devin Singletary Rushing Stats
- The squad’s top rusher, Singletary, has carried 177 times for 819 yards (51.2 per game), with five TDs.
- Singletary also helps out in the passing game, catching 38 balls for 280 yards (17.5 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- He has scored six combined touchdowns this season, 12.0% of his team’s 50 offensive TDs.
- He has handled 177, or 41.2%, of his team’s 430 rushing attempts this season.
- Singletary ranks 34th in rushing yards after contact this season with 261, thanks in part to eight broken tackles.
- In his four career matchups against them, Singletary has averaged 41.2 rushing yards per game versus the Dolphins, 2.3 fewer than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Singletary, in four games against them, has gone over 43.5 rushing yards once.
- Singletary has had a rushing touchdown in one matchup against the Dolphins, but did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Patriots (1/8/2023): 7 carries, 29 yardsat Bears (12/24/2022): 12 carries, 106 yards, 1 TDvs. Dolphins (12/17/2022): 13 carries, 42 yards; 3 receptions, 28 yards