Table of Contents
There will be player props available for Evan Engram before he takes to the field for NFL action on Saturday at 8:15 PM ET live on NBC. Engram’s Jacksonville Jaguars square off against the Los Angeles Chargers at TIAA Bank Field in the AFC Wild Card round.
Evan Engram Player Props vs. Los Angeles
- Matchup: Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Los Angeles Chargers
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: January 14, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 41.5 (-115)
Evan Engram Receiving Stats
- Engram’s stat line features 73 grabs for 766 yards and four scores. He puts up 45.1 yards per game, and has been targeted on 98 occasions.
- Engram has been the target of 98 of his team’s 596 passing attempts this season, or 16.4% of the target share.
- He has accounted for 9.8% of his team’s 41 offensive touchdowns this season, with four total.
Against Los Angeles
- Engram’s 8.5 receiving yards per game in his two matchups against the Chargers are 33.0 fewer than his over/under for Saturday’s game.
- In two matchups against them, Engram has never topped 41.5 yards receiving.
- Engram has not caught a touchdown pass versus the Chargers.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Titans (1/7/2023): 4 receptions, 27 yardsat Texans (1/1/2023): 1 reception, 16 yardsat Jets (12/22/2022): 7 receptions, 113 yards