Table of Contents
Oddsmakers have posted player props for Gabriel Davis ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Davis and the Buffalo Bills hit the field against the Miami Dolphins at Highmark Stadium in the AFC Wild Card round of the 2022 NFL Playoffs.
Gabriel Davis Player Props vs. Miami
- Matchup: Buffalo Bills vs. Miami Dolphins
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: January 15, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 49.5 (-115)
Gabriel Davis Receiving Stats
- Davis has put together an 836-yard year thus far (55.7 yards per game) with seven TDs, hauling in 48 throws out of 93 targets.
- Davis has been the target of 93 of his team’s 574 passing attempts this season, or 16.2% of the target share.
- He has accounted for seven of his team’s 50 touchdowns on offense this season, or 14.0%.
- In his four matchups against the Dolphins, Davis’ 30.5 receiving yards average is 19.0 less than his over/under for Sunday’s game (49.5).
- In four matchups against them, Davis has topped 49.5 yards receiving once.
- Davis, in four matchups, had a touchdown catch once. But he did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Patriots (1/8/2023): 3 receptions, 39 yardsat Bears (12/24/2022): 3 receptions, 45 yards, 1 TDvs. Dolphins (12/17/2022): 4 receptions, 56 yards