Table of Contents
Stefon Diggs will have several player props available when he suits up on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Diggs and the Buffalo Bills enter a showdown against the Miami Dolphins at Highmark Stadium in the AFC Wild Card round of the 2022 NFL Playoffs.
Create your NFL Pool with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Stefon Diggs Player Props vs. Miami
- Matchup: Buffalo Bills vs. Miami Dolphins
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: January 15, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 76.5 (-115)
Stefon Diggs Receiving Stats
- Diggs has 108 catches (154 targets) and a team-leading 1,429 yards receiving (89.3 per game) plus 11 TDs.
- Diggs has been the target of 154 of his team’s 574 passing attempts this season, or 26.8% of the target share.
- He has accounted for 11 of his team’s 50 touchdowns on offense this season, or 22.0%.
- Against the Dolphins, Diggs has averaged 58.5 receiving yards per game in his four career matchups, 18.0 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- In four matchups against them, Diggs has never topped 76.5 yards receiving.
- Diggs has caught a touchdown pass versus the Dolphins twice, but did not have multiple TDs in either of those games.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Patriots (1/8/2023): 7 receptions, 104 yards, 1 TDat Bears (12/24/2022): 2 receptions, 26 yardsvs. Dolphins (12/17/2022): 5 receptions, 60 yards