Table of Contents
The Creighton Bluejays (9-7, 3-2 Big East) are 3.5-point underdogs as they look to end a five-game road slide when they take on the No. 12 Xavier Musketeers (13-3, 5-0 Big East) on Wednesday, January 11, 2023 at Cintas Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 152.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Musketeers vs. Bluejays
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 11, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Arena: Cintas Center
Xavier Betting Stats & Information
- Xavier has won all 11 games when the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Musketeers have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -157 or shorter.
- The Musketeers are 9-6-1 against the spread this season.
- The Bluejays are 2-2 against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year.
- The average total Xavier has had in its games this year is 5.9 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Creighton Betting Stats & Info
- Creighton has been underdogs in six games this season and won one (16.7%) of those contests.
- The Bluejays have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +128 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bluejays have an 8-8-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as at least 3.5-point underdogs this year, the Bluejays are 2-2 against the spread.
- The average point total for Creighton this year is 8.9 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Xavier vs. Creighton Season Stat Comparison
|Xavier Rank||Xavier AVG||Creighton AVG||Creighton Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Xavier Musketeers Leaders
- The Musketeers scoring leader is Souley Boum, who averages 17.2 per contest to go with 4.3 rebounds and 4.7 assists.
- Zach Freemantle is Xavier’s leading rebounder, pulling down eight per game, while Colby Jones is its best passer, averaging 5.7 assists in each contest.
- Boum leads the Musketeers in three-point shooting, making an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
Creighton Bluejays Leaders
- Ryan Kalkbrenner scores 14.8 points per game to be the top scorer for the Bluejays.
- Creighton’s leader in rebounds is Baylor Scheierman with 9.2 per game, and its leader in assists is Ryan Nembhard with 5.4 per game.
- Scheierman is dependable from distance and leads the Bluejays with 2.4 made threes per game.