Table of Contents
The No. 25 Marquette Golden Eagles (13-4, 5-1 Big East) host the No. 6 UConn Huskies (15-2, 4-2 Big East) after winning four straight home games. The Huskies are favored by just 2.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 11, 2023. The over/under is 147 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Huskies vs. Golden Eagles
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 11, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Arena: Fiserv Forum
UConn Betting Stats & Information
- UConn has won 11 of 13 games when the moneyline favorite this season (84.6%).
- The Huskies have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -144 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Huskies have compiled an 11-5-0 record against the spread.
- The Golden Eagles are 4-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- The average point total in UConn’s games this year is 5.4 fewer points than the total of 147 in this matchup.
Marquette Betting Stats & Info
- Marquette has won two of the four games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Golden Eagles have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +120 moneyline set for this game.
- The Golden Eagles have a 12-5-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this season, the Golden Eagles are 4-0 against the spread.
- The average point total for Marquette this year is 7.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
UConn vs. Marquette Season Stat Comparison
|UConn Rank||UConn AVG||Marquette AVG||Marquette Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UConn Huskies Leaders
- Adama Sanogo leads the Huskies in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 17.9 points and 6.9 rebounds per game.
- Andre Jackson is UConn’s best passer, dispensing 4.8 assists per game while scoring 6.4 PPG.
- Jordan Hawkins leads the Huskies in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Marquette Golden Eagles Leaders
- Kam Jones is at the top of the Golden Eagles scoring leaderboard with 16.1 points per game. He also grabs 3.9 rebounds and dishes out 2.3 assists per game.
- Marquette’s leader in rebounds is Oso Ighodaro with 6.5 per game, and its leader in assists is Tyler Kolek with eight per game.
- Jones makes 2.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Golden Eagles.