Table of Contents
The West Virginia Mountaineers (10-5, 0-3 Big 12) will look to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Baylor Bears (10-5, 0-3 Big 12) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 11, 2023 as 1.5-point favorites. The Bears have also lost three games in a row. The matchup has an over/under set at 147.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Mountaineers vs. Bears
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 11, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Morgantown, Indiana
- Arena: WVU Coliseum
West Virginia Betting Stats & Information
- West Virginia has been listed as the moneyline favorite a total of eight times this season, and it has won each of those games.
- The Mountaineers have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -129 or shorter.
- The Mountaineers are 7-8-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this season, the Bears are 1-0 against the spread.
- The average point total for West Virginia’s games this season is 1.2 fewer points than the total of 147.5 in this matchup.
Baylor Betting Stats & Info
- Baylor won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Bears have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +105 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this year, the Bears have put together a 6-9-0 record against the spread.
- The Bears are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- The average total for Baylor’s games this season is 3.2 more points than the point total of 147.5 for this outing.
West Virginia vs. Baylor Season Stat Comparison
|West Virginia Rank||West Virginia AVG||Baylor AVG||Baylor Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
West Virginia Mountaineers Leaders
- The Mountaineers scoring leader is Erik Stevenson, who averages 14 per contest to go with 3.1 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- Jimmy Bell Jr. leads West Virginia in rebounding, averaging six per game, while Kedrian Johnson leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.4 in each contest.
- The Mountaineers get the most three-point shooting production out of Stevenson, who makes two threes per game.
Baylor Bears Leaders
- Keyonte George is the top scorer for the Bears with 16.8 points per game. He also tacks on 4.5 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game to his statistics.
- Baylor’s leader in rebounds is Flo Thamba with 5.2 per game, and its leader in assists is Adam Flagler with 5.2 per game.
- Flagler makes 3.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bears.