Table of Contents
Bookmakers have listed player props for Keenan Allen ahead of his next NFL game on Saturday at 8:15 PM ET airing on NBC. Allen and the Los Angeles Chargers head into a showdown with the Jacksonville Jaguars at TIAA Bank Field in the AFC Wild Card round of the 2022 NFL Playoffs.
Create your NFL Pool with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Keenan Allen Player Props vs. Jacksonville
- Matchup: Los Angeles Chargers at Jacksonville Jaguars
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: January 14, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 74.5 (-115)
Keenan Allen Receiving Stats
- Allen has 66 receptions (on 89 targets) for 752 yards and four TDs, averaging 75.2 yards per game.
- Allen has been the target of 89 of his team’s 711 passing attempts this season, or 12.5% of the target share.
- He has accounted for 9.8% of his team’s 41 offensive touchdowns this season, with four total.
- In his one matchup against the Jaguars, Allen’s zero receiving yards total is 74.5 less than his over/under for Saturday’s game (74.5).
- Allen has never had more than 74.5 receiving yards versus the Jaguars.
- Allen did not have a touchdown catch in that outing against the Jaguars.
Last 3 Games
- at Broncos (1/8/2023): 8 receptions, 102 yards, 2 TDsvs. Rams (1/1/2023): 5 receptions, 60 yardsat Colts (12/26/2022): 11 receptions, 104 yards