Table of Contents
Before placing any bets on George Kittle’s player props for Saturday’s game, which starts at 4:30 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know. Kittle’s San Francisco 49ers square off against the Seattle Seahawks at Levi’s Stadium in the NFC Wild Card round.
George Kittle Player Props vs. Seattle
- Matchup: San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks
- Time: 4:30 PM
- Date: January 14, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 42.5 (-110)
George Kittle Receiving Stats
- Kittle’s 60 catches (86 targets) have netted him 765 yards (51 per game) and 11 TDs.
- Kittle has been the target of 86 of his team’s 512 passing attempts this season, or 16.8% of the target share.
- He has scored 11 combined touchdowns this season, 22.0% of his team’s 50 offensive TDs.
- In his four matchups against the Seahawks, Kittle’s 78.5 receiving yards average is 36.0 more than his over/under for Saturday’s game (42.5).
- In four matchups against them, Kittle has topped 42.5 yards receiving twice.
- In four matchups with the Seahawks, Kittle has had a touchdown catch twice (including multiple scores in both games).
Last 3 Games
- vs. Cardinals (1/8/2023): 4 receptions, 29 yards, 2 TDsat Raiders (1/1/2023): 4 receptions, 23 yards, 1 TDvs. Commanders (12/24/2022): 6 receptions, 120 yards, 2 TDs