Table of Contents
Before Tyler Lockett hits the field for Saturday’s game, which starts at 4:30 PM ET on FOX, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bets. The NFC Wild Card round will see Lockett’s Seattle Seahawks enter a showdown against the San Francisco 49ers at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California.
Tyler Lockett Player Props vs. San Francisco
- Matchup: Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers
- Time: 4:30 PM
- Date: January 14, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 60.5 (-120)
Tyler Lockett Receiving Stats
- Lockett has totaled 1,033 yards on 84 receptions with nine TDs, averaging 64.6 yards per game.
- Lockett has been the target of 117 of his team’s 573 passing attempts this season, or 20.4% of the target share.
- He has accounted for nine of his team’s 42 touchdowns on offense this season, or 21.4%.
Against San Francisco
- Lockett is averaging 66.8 receiving yards per game in four career matchups against the 49ers, 6.3 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Saturday’s game (60.5).
- Lockett, in four games against them, has exceeded 60.5 receiving yards on three occasions.
- Lockett has caught a touchdown pass versus the 49ers once, but did not have multiple TDs in that game.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Rams (1/8/2023): 4 receptions, 54 yards, 1 TDvs. Jets (1/1/2023): 2 receptions, 15 yardsat Chiefs (12/24/2022): 0 receptions, 0 yards