Table of Contents
The Houston Rockets (10-30) are 9-point underdogs as they look to stop a three-game road slide when they take on the Sacramento Kings (21-18) on Wednesday, January 11, 2023 at Golden 1 Center. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET on NBCS-CA and SportsNet SW. The matchup’s point total is set at 239.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Kings vs. Rockets
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 11, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CA and SportsNet SW
- Location: Sacramento, California
- Arena: Golden 1 Center
Kings Betting Stats & Information
- The Kings have won 70% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (14-6).
- Sacramento has played as a moneyline favorite of -412 or shorter twice this season, and split 1-1.
- The Kings are 21-17-1 against the spread this season.
- The Kings are 0-2 against the spread when favored by 9 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Sacramento’s games this season is 3.1 fewer points than the total of 239 in this matchup.
- The Kings have hit the over in 18 of their 40 games with a set total (45%).
Houston Betting Stats & Info
- The Rockets have won 10, or 26.3%, of the 38 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- This season, Houston has won two of its 13 games, or 15.4%, when it is the underdog by at least +322 on the moneyline.
- The Rockets have put together a 16-21-3 record against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 9 points or more so far this season, the Rockets went 4-8-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for Houston this year is 14 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- Games involving the Rockets have hit the over 19 times this year.
Kings vs. Rockets Season Stat Comparison
|Kings Rank||Kings AVG||Rockets AVG||Rockets Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Sacramento Kings Leaders
- The Kings get 18.7 points, 12.4 rebounds and 6.8 assists from Domantas Sabonis.
- De’Aaron Fox averages 23.8 points per game to go with 4.5 rebounds and six assists.
- Kevin Huerter makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Kings, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of three per contest.
Houston Rockets Leaders
- This season, Jalen Green scores 21.2 points per game and adds 4.4 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game.
- Kevin Porter Jr. also contributes 19.5 points, 5.5 rebounds and 5.7 assists per game, with Alperen Sengun adding 14.6 points, 8.6 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game.
- Green makes 2.4 three-pointers per game.