Table of Contents
The New York Knicks (22-19) hit the court against the Indiana Pacers (23-18) as 4.5-point favorites on Wednesday, January 11, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET on MSG and BSIN. The matchup has an over/under set at 230 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Knicks vs. Pacers
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 11, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: MSG and BSIN
- Location: New York City, New York
- Arena: Madison Square Garden
Knicks Betting Stats & Information
- The Knicks have been favored on the moneyline 20 total times this season. They’ve gone 13-7 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -201 or shorter, New York has a record of 6-3 (66.7% win percentage).
- The Knicks have a 21-19-1 record against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 4.5-point favorites this season, the Knicks are 4-6 against the spread.
- The average over/under New York has had set in matchups this year is 4.8 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- A total of 21 of the Knicks’ 41 games with a set total have hit the over (51.2%).
Indiana Betting Stats & Info
- The Pacers have been underdogs in 31 games this season and won 16 (51.6%) of those contests.
- This season, Indiana has won five of its 11 games, or 45.5%, when it is the underdog by at least +168 on the moneyline.
- The Pacers have covered the spread in a matchup 25 times this year (25-15-1).
- The Pacers are 10-6 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Indiana this season is 1.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- This year, Pacers games have hit the over 19 times.
Knicks vs. Pacers Season Stat Comparison
|Knicks Rank||Knicks AVG||Pacers AVG||Pacers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New York Knicks Leaders
- Julius Randle averages 24.4 points, 10.1 rebounds and 3.8 assists per game.
- Jalen Brunson contributes with 3.5 boards and 6.5 assists per game in addition to his 21.6 PPG scoring average.
- Randle makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Knicks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.7 per contest.
Indiana Pacers Leaders
- Tyrese Haliburton averages 20.3 points per game. He also collects four rebounds and racks up 10.3 assists per game.
- Myles Turner also adds 17 points, 7.9 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game.
- Buddy Hield is dependable from three-point range with 3.9 made threes per game.