Table of Contents
The New York Knicks (22-18) are favored (-1) to continue a four-game win streak when they host the Milwaukee Bucks (25-14) at 7:30 PM ET on Monday, January 9, 2023 at Madison Square Garden. The contest airs on MSG and BSWI. The matchup’s over/under is set at 221.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Knicks vs. Bucks
- Game Day: Monday, January 9, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: MSG and BSWI
- Location: New York City, New York
- Arena: Madison Square Garden
Knicks Betting Stats & Information
- The Knicks have gone 13-6 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 68.4% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -113 or shorter, New York has gone 12-6 (66.7% win percentage).
- The Knicks’ ATS record is 21-18-1 this season.
- The Knicks have a 10-9 record against the spread this season when favored by 1 point or more.
- The average total New York has had in its matchups this season is 3.9 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- Knicks games have gone over the point total in 21 out of 39 opportunities (53.8%).
Milwaukee Betting Stats & Info
- The Bucks have been underdogs in eight games this season and won three (37.5%) of those contests.
- Milwaukee has a record of 2-5 when it is set as the underdog by -106 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The Bucks are 20-17-2 against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 1 point or more, the Bucks are 3-5 against the spread.
- The average point total for Milwaukee this year is 2.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- This year, Bucks games have hit the over 20 times.
Knicks vs. Bucks Season Stat Comparison
|Knicks Rank||Knicks AVG||Bucks AVG||Bucks Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New York Knicks Leaders
- The Knicks get 24.4 points, 10 rebounds and 3.8 assists from Julius Randle.
- Jalen Brunson’s averages this season are 20.9 points, 3.4 rebounds and 6.5 assists per game.
- Randle leads active Knicks in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Milwaukee Bucks Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo averages 32 points per game, while also collecting 11.8 rebounds and averaging 5.2 assists per game.
- Jrue Holiday records 18.2 points, five rebounds and 7.1 assists per game.
- Holiday is consistent from distance with 2.3 made threes per game.