Table of Contents
The Wyoming Cowboys (5-10, 0-3 MWC) will look to end a five-game losing streak when they visit the Utah State Aggies (13-3, 2-1 MWC) on Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at Dee Glen Smith Spectrum as big, 10-point underdogs. The game airs at 10:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 140.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Aggies vs. Cowboys
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 10, 2023
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Location: Logan, Utah
- Arena: Dee Glen Smith Spectrum
Utah State Betting Stats & Information
- Utah State has been favored on the moneyline 14 times this season. They’ve gone 12-2 in those games.
- The Aggies have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -552 or shorter.
- The Aggies are 10-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The average total Utah State has had set in matchups this season is 12.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
Wyoming Betting Stats & Info
- Wyoming has been listed as the underdog six times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Cowboys have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +388 moneyline set for this game.
- The Cowboys have gone 5-8-1 ATS this year.
- The average over/under in Wyoming’s games this season is 0.9 more points than the point total of 140 for this outing.
Utah State vs. Wyoming Season Stat Comparison
|Utah State Rank||Utah State AVG||Wyoming AVG||Wyoming Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Utah State Aggies Leaders
- Steven Ashworth leads the Aggies in scoring, tallying 16.1 points per game to go with three rebounds and 4.1 assists.
- Utah State’s leading rebounder is Daniel Akin averaging 6.9 boards per game and its best passer is Max Shulga and his 4.3 assists per game.
- Ashworth makes more threes per game than any other member of the Aggies, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.6 per contest.
Wyoming Cowboys Leaders
- Noah Reynolds averages 14.3 points per game and is the top scorer for the Cowboys.
- Hunter Thompson has a stat line of 5.1 rebounds, 7.2 points and one assist per game for Wyoming to take the top rebound spot on the team. Hunter Maldonado holds the top spot for assists with 3.4 per game, adding 13 points and 4.5 rebounds per matchup.
- Brendan Wenzel averages two three-pointers per game, the most on the Cowboys.