Table of Contents
The Villanova Wildcats (8-8, 2-3 Big East) hit the road in Big East play against the DePaul Blue Demons (7-9, 1-4 Big East) on Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET. The Wildcats are favored by 6 points in the game. The over/under is set at 142.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Blue Demons
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 10, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Arena: Wintrust Arena
Villanova Betting Stats & Information
- Villanova has won seven of 13 games when favored on the moneyline this season (53.8%).
- The Wildcats have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -273 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Wildcats have compiled a 6-10-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 6-point underdogs this season, the Blue Demons are 2-2-1 against the spread.
- The average point total in Villanova’s games this year is 2.7 fewer points than the over/under of 142.5 in this matchup.
DePaul Betting Stats & Info
- DePaul has won one of the nine games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Blue Demons have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +217 moneyline set for this game.
- The Blue Demons’ ATS record is 7-8-1 this year.
- The Blue Demons have a 2-2-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 6 points or more this year.
- The average over/under for DePaul’s games this year is 4.8 more points than the point total of 142.5 in this outing.
Villanova vs. DePaul Season Stat Comparison
|Villanova Rank||Villanova AVG||DePaul AVG||DePaul Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Villanova Wildcats Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Wildcats is Caleb Daniels, who scores 16.7 points and dishes out 3.4 assists per game.
- Eric Dixon leads Villanova in rebounding, pulling down 6.3 boards per game while also scoring 15.8 points a contest.
- Daniels leads the Wildcats in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
DePaul Blue Demons Leaders
- Javan Johnson is the top scorer for the Blue Demons with 15.9 points per game. He also tacks on 4.8 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game to his statistics.
- Eral Penn has a stat line of 7.3 rebounds, 10.3 points and 0.9 assists per game for DePaul to take the top rebound spot on the team. Umoja Gibson has the top spot for assists with 5.1 per game, adding 15.5 points and 2.8 rebounds per matchup.
- Johnson averages 2.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Blue Demons.