Table of Contents
The Georgetown Hoyas (5-12, 0-6 Big East) are 9-point underdogs as they attempt to turn around a seven-game losing streak when they host the Seton Hall Pirates (9-8, 2-4 Big East) on Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at Capital One Arena. The matchup airs at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 142.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Pirates vs. Hoyas
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 10, 2023
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Arena: Capital One Arena
Seton Hall Betting Stats & Information
- Seton Hall has won 60% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (6-4).
- The Pirates have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -418 or shorter.
- The Pirates have gone 9-7-0 ATS this season.
- The Hoyas are 2-3 against the spread when an underdog by 9 points or more this year.
- Seton Hall’s average point total in matchups this year is 134.1, 8.4 points below the over/under in this game.
Georgetown Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Georgetown has been listed as the underdog in nine games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Hoyas have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +315 moneyline set for this game.
- The Hoyas’ ATS record is 5-12-0 this year.
- In games they have played as at least 9-point underdogs this year, the Hoyas are 2-3 against the spread.
- Georgetown’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 150.9 points, 8.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Seton Hall vs. Georgetown Season Stat Comparison
|Seton Hall Rank||Seton Hall AVG||Georgetown AVG||Georgetown Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Seton Hall Pirates Leaders
- Al-Amir Dawes leads the Pirates in scoring, tallying 11 points per game to go with 2.9 rebounds and 1.6 assists.
- Tyrese Samuel leads Seton Hall in rebounding, averaging 6.4 per game, while Kadary Richmond leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.9 in each contest.
- Dawes leads the Pirates in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Georgetown Hoyas Leaders
- Amir “Primo” Spears averages 15.6 points and adds 5.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Hoyas’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Qudus Wahab’s stat line of 7.6 rebounds, 10.5 points and 0.2 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Georgetown rebounding leaderboard.
- Jay Heath makes 1.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Hoyas.