Table of Contents
The Vanderbilt Commodores (8-7, 1-1 SEC) visit the No. 5 Tennessee Volunteers (13-2, 3-0 SEC) after losing three road games in a row. The Volunteers are double-digit favorites by 17.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 10, 2023. The over/under is 132.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Volunteers vs. Commodores
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 10, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Knoxville, Tennessee
- Arena: Thompson-Boling Arena
Tennessee Betting Stats & Information
- Tennessee has a 9-1 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 90% of those games).
- The Volunteers have not played as a moneyline favorite of -3750 or shorter.
- The Volunteers are 9-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The average over/under Tennessee has had set in games this season is 4.6 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Vanderbilt Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Vanderbilt has won one out of the six games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Commodores have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +1233.
- The Commodores have a 6-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- The average total for Vanderbilt’s games this year is 7.2 more points than the point total of 132.5 for this outing.
Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt Season Stat Comparison
|Tennessee Rank||Tennessee AVG||Vanderbilt AVG||Vanderbilt Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Tennessee Volunteers Leaders
- Santiago Vescovi leads the Volunteers in scoring, tallying 12.8 points per game to go with 4.2 rebounds and 3.4 assists.
- Jonas Aidoo leads Tennessee in rebounding, averaging 5.6 per game, while Zakai Zeigler leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.1 in each contest.
- Vescovi leads the Volunteers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Vanderbilt Commodores Leaders
- Liam Robbins holds the top spot on the Commodores leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 12.9 points and six rebounds per game.
- Ezra Manjon’s assist statline paces Vanderbilt; he racks up 3.3 assists per game.
- Myles Stute is reliable from deep and leads the Commodores with 2.7 made threes per game.