Table of Contents
Aaron Baddeley heads into the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club with +30000 odds after making the cut in his most recent event, The RSM Classic, finishing 39th. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Baddeley before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Sony Open in Hawaii Time and Location
- Date: January 12-15, 2023
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Course: Waialae Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,044 yards
- Defending Champ: Hideki Matsuyama
Aaron Baddeley Recent Performance
- Baddeley has finished below par 11 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
- Baddeley has recorded a score within three shots of the day’s best in three of his last 16 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day eight times.
Aaron Baddeley History at Sony Open in Hawaii
- Baddeley wound up 41st at this tournament the lone time he made the cut.
- Baddeley has one made cut over his past two attempts at this tournament.
- In 2021 in his most recent appearance here at this tournament, Baddeley finished 41st.
- He posted a score in one round that was in the five best on the day his last time here.
Aaron Baddeley’s Last 5 Tournaments