Table of Contents
Christiaan Bezuidenhout has +4500 odds to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club as he tries to follow up his 17th-place performance here in 2022 with another high finish. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Bezuidenhout before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Sony Open in Hawaii Time and Location
- Date: January 12-15, 2023
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Course: Waialae Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,044 yards
- Defending Champ: Hideki Matsuyama
Christiaan Bezuidenhout Recent Performance
- Over his last 20 rounds, Bezuidenhout has finished below par 13 times, while also recording four bogey-free rounds and 12 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with a top-five score in one of his last 20 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
- Bezuidenhout has carded a score within three shots of the day’s best in four of his last 20 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day 12 times.
Christiaan Bezuidenhout History at Sony Open in Hawaii
- In 2022 in his last appearance here at this tournament, Bezuidenhout finished 17th.
- He finished one round with one of the five best scores on the day in his last at this tournament.
Christiaan Bezuidenhout’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|