Table of Contents
Aaron Rai heads into the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club with +11000 odds after missing the cut in his last event, The RSM Classic. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Rai before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Sony Open in Hawaii Time and Location
- Date: January 12-15, 2023
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Course: Waialae Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,044 yards
- Defending Champ: Hideki Matsuyama
Aaron Rai Recent Performance
- Rai has ended the day under par eight times and carded a better-than-average score in 10 of his last 16 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score in one of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
- Rai has recorded a score within three shots of the day’s best in one of his last 16 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day seven times.
Aaron Rai History at Sony Open in Hawaii
- The last time Rai competed in this event (in 2022), he missed the cut.
Aaron Rai’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|