Table of Contents
Andrew Putnam (+5000) enters the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club after making the cut in his most recent outing, The RSM Classic, finishing 21st. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Putnam before he takes to the course in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Sony Open in Hawaii Time and Location
- Date: January 12-15, 2023
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Course: Waialae Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,044 yards
- Defending Champ: Hideki Matsuyama
Andrew Putnam Recent Performance
- Over his last 20 rounds, Putnam has finished under par 14 times, while also recording three bogey-free rounds and 14 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score in one of his last 20 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day four times.
- Putnam has registered a score within three shots of the day’s best in four of his last 20 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day nine times.
Andrew Putnam History at Sony Open in Hawaii
- Putnam has one top-five finish in his past six trips to this tournament, with an average finishing position of 39th over that span.
- In his last six appearances at this event, he’s made it to the weekend four times.
- The most recent time Putnam played this event (in 2022), he placed 27th.
- He carded one bogey-free round his last time at this event.
Andrew Putnam’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|