Table of Contents
The UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros (8-8, 0-4 WAC) are 6-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Abilene Christian Wildcats (9-7, 1-2 WAC) on Wednesday, January 11, 2023 at UTRGV Fieldhouse. The matchup airs at 7:30 PM ET. The point total is 150 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Vaqueros
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 11, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Edinburg, Texas
- Arena: UTRGV Fieldhouse
Abilene Christian Betting Stats & Information
- Abilene Christian has been favored on the moneyline eight times this season. They’ve finished 5-3 in those games.
- The Wildcats have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -259 or shorter.
- The Wildcats’ ATS record is 4-8-0 this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 6 points or more, the Vaqueros have a 3-5 record against the spread.
- The average over/under Abilene Christian has had set in matchups this season is 7.9 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
UT Rio Grande Valley Betting Stats & Info
- This season, UT Rio Grande Valley has been the underdog 10 times and won three of those games.
- The Vaqueros have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +207 odds on them winning this game.
- The Vaqueros have a 7-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 6-point underdogs this season, the Vaqueros are 3-5 against the spread.
- The average point total for UT Rio Grande Valley this year is 9.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Abilene Christian vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Season Stat Comparison
|Abilene Christian Rank||Abilene Christian AVG||UT Rio Grande Valley AVG||UT Rio Grande Valley Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Abilene Christian Wildcats Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Wildcats this season is Immanuel Allen, who averages 10.9 points, 3.3 rebounds, and 1.1 assists per game.
- Tobias Cameron leads Abilene Christian in rebounding, averaging 4.9 per game, while Damien Daniels leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.6 in each contest.
- Cameron Steele leads the Wildcats in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros Leaders
- Justin Johnson is the top scorer for the Vaqueros with 19.5 points per game. He also tacks on 5.1 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game to his scoring output.
- UT Rio Grande Valley’s leader in rebounds is Daylen Williams with 5.9 per game, and its leader in assists is Will Johnston with 3.5 per game.
- Johnston is the most prolific from deep for the Vaqueros, hitting 2.3 threes per game.