Table of Contents
The UAB Blazers (12-4, 3-2 C-USA) are heavily favored (by 11.5 points) to continue a 10-game home win streak when they host the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (9-6, 1-3 C-USA) on Wednesday, January 11, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 151 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Blazers vs. Hilltoppers
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 11, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Birmingham, Alabama
- Arena: Bartow Arena
UAB Betting Stats & Information
- UAB has won 11 of 13 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (84.6%).
- The Blazers have not played as a moneyline favorite of -746 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Blazers have put together a 7-9-0 record against the spread.
- The average over/under UAB has had in its matchups this year is 7.3 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Western Kentucky Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Western Kentucky has won one out of the three games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Hilltoppers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +493 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this year, the Hilltoppers have put together a 5-7-1 record against the spread.
- The average total for Western Kentucky’s games this year is 9.5 fewer points than the point total of 151 for this outing.
UAB vs. Western Kentucky Season Stat Comparison
|UAB Rank||UAB AVG||Western Kentucky AVG||Western Kentucky Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UAB Blazers Leaders
- The Blazers scoring leader is Jordan Walker, who averages 23.5 per contest to go with 2.4 rebounds and 4.5 assists.
- Trey Jemison is UAB’s leading rebounder, pulling down 7.7 per game, while Eric Gaines is its best passer, distributing 4.8 assists in each contest.
- The Blazers get the most three-point shooting production out of Walker, who makes 4.2 threes per game.
Western Kentucky Hilltoppers Leaders
- Dayvion McKnight scores 17 points and tacks on 4.2 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Hilltoppers’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Jamarion Sharp grabs 6.8 rebounds per game (he also scores 6.4 points per game and adds 0.1 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Western Kentucky rebounding leaderboard.
- Luke Frampton is dependable from deep and leads the Hilltoppers with 2.6 made threes per game.