Table of Contents
The Clemson Tigers (13-3, 5-0 ACC) are heavily favored (-17.5) to continue a five-game win streak when they host the Louisville Cardinals (2-14, 0-5 ACC) at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 11, 2023 at Littlejohn Coliseum. The matchup has a point total of 136.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Cardinals
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 11, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Clemson, South Carolina
- Arena: Littlejohn Coliseum
Clemson Betting Stats & Information
- Clemson has won 84.6% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (11-2).
- The Tigers have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -3424 or shorter.
- The Tigers have a 9-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Cardinals are 2-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 17.5-point underdogs.
- The average total in Clemson’s games this season is 5.6 more points than the total of 136.5 in this game.
Louisville Betting Stats & Info
- Louisville has entered the game as underdogs 11 times this season and won once.
- The Cardinals have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +1200 odds on them winning this game.
- The Cardinals’ ATS record is 5-11-0 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 17.5-point underdogs this season, the Cardinals are 2-0 against the spread.
- The average point total for Louisville this season is 0.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Clemson vs. Louisville Season Stat Comparison
|Clemson Rank||Clemson AVG||Louisville AVG||Louisville Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Clemson Tigers Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Tigers is Hunter Tyson, who averages 15.4 points and 10 rebounds per game.
- Chase Hunter leads Clemson in assists, averaging 4.5 per game while also scoring 14.6 points per contest.
- Alex Hemenway leads the Tigers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Louisville Cardinals Leaders
- El Ellis’ points (17.8 per game) and assists (4.6 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Cardinals’ leaderboards.
- Brandon Huntley-Hatfield grabs 6.1 rebounds per game (he also scores 7.7 points per game and adds 0.6 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Louisville rebounding leaderboard.
- Ellis is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Cardinals, hitting two threes per game.