Table of Contents
Austin Cook has +35000 odds at the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club. He missed the cut in his most recent event, The RSM Classic. Before Cook tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Sony Open in Hawaii Time and Location
- Date: January 12-15, 2023
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Course: Waialae Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,044 yards
- Defending Champ: Hideki Matsuyama
Austin Cook Recent Performance
- Cook has ended the day under par 11 times and registered a better-than-average score in nine of his last 16 rounds played.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores twice in his last 16 rounds.
- Cook has registered a score within three shots of the day’s best in three of his last 16 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day six times.
Austin Cook History at Sony Open in Hawaii
- In Cook’s last three trips to this tournament, he’s placed among the top 20 once. His average finish is 33rd at the event.
- Cook made the cut in two of his last three trips to this event.
- The last time Cook played this tournament (in 2022), he failed to make the cut.
Austin Cook’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|