Table of Contents
Michael Kim heads into the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club with +30000 odds after making the cut and finishing 65th in his last appearance at this event in 2021. Before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Kim in this event.
Sony Open in Hawaii Time and Location
- Date: January 12-15, 2023
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Course: Waialae Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,044 yards
- Defending Champ: Hideki Matsuyama
Michael Kim Recent Performance
- Kim has finished under par seven times and carded a better-than-average score in five of his last 14 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
- Kim has finished with a score within three shots of the day’s best in two of his last 14 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day three times.
Michael Kim History at Sony Open in Hawaii
- Over Kim’s past five appearances at this event, he’s finished in the top 20 once, and his average finish at the tournament is 43rd.
- Kim made it to the weekend in two of his last five appearances at this event.
- Kim finished 65th here in 2021 in his most recent entry at the tournament.
- He finished within five shots of the leader in two rounds his last time here.
Michael Kim’s Last 5 Tournaments