Table of Contents
The Utah Valley Wolverines (13-4, 4-0 WAC) will attempt to continue a 10-game win streak when they hit the road to play the Cal Baptist Lancers (10-7, 2-2 WAC) on Wednesday, January 11, 2023 at CBU Events Center as only 1.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 135.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Lancers vs. Wolverines
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 11, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Riverside, California
- Arena: CBU Events Center
Cal Baptist Betting Stats & Information
- Cal Baptist has a 6-4 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 60% of those games).
- The Lancers have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -109 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Lancers have compiled an 8-7-1 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this season, the Wolverines are 3-2 against the spread.
- Cal Baptist’s average point total in matchups this year is 130.7, 4.8 points fewer than the over/under in this game.
Utah Valley Betting Stats & Info
- Utah Valley has won two of the five games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Wolverines have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -113.
- The Wolverines’ ATS record is 10-4-0 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this season, the Wolverines are 3-2 against the spread.
- The average point total for Utah Valley this year is eight points higher than this game’s over/under.
Cal Baptist vs. Utah Valley Season Stat Comparison
|Cal Baptist Rank||Cal Baptist AVG||Utah Valley AVG||Utah Valley Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Cal Baptist Lancers Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Lancers this season is Joe Quintana, who averages 10.5 points, 2.3 rebounds, and 1.9 assists per game.
- Hunter Goodrick leads Cal Baptist in rebounding, averaging 7.1 per game, while Taran Armstrong leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.8 in each contest.
- Quintana makes more threes per game than any other member of the Lancers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest.
Utah Valley Wolverines Leaders
- Justin Harmon racks up 14.7 points per game to be the top scorer for the Wolverines.
- Aziz Bandaogo has a stat line of 10.4 rebounds, 11.1 points and 0.7 assists per game for Utah Valley to take the top rebound spot on the team. Trey Woodbury has the top spot for assists with 4.2 per game, adding 13.1 points and 4.9 rebounds per outing.
- Le’Tre Darthard is consistent from deep and leads the Wolverines with 2.2 made threes per game.