Table of Contents
The Towson Tigers (10-6, 2-1 CAA) visit the Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens (9-7, 1-2 CAA) in a matchup of CAA teams at Bob Carpenter Center, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 11, 2023. The Tigers are 3-point favorites in the game. The over/under for the matchup is set at 132.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Fightin’ Blue Hens
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 11, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Newark, Delaware
- Arena: Bob Carpenter Center
Towson Betting Stats & Information
- Towson has gone 9-4 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 69.2%).
- The Tigers have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -159 or shorter.
- The Tigers are 8-8-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this season, the Fightin’ Blue Hens are 4-2 against the spread.
- The average over/under Towson has had set in matchups this year is 2.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
Delaware Betting Stats & Info
- Delaware has entered the game as underdogs seven times this season and won four of those games.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +130 odds on them winning this game.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens’ ATS record is 7-8-0 this year.
- When they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this year, the Fightin’ Blue Hens are 4-2 against the spread.
- The average point total for Delaware this year is 8.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Towson vs. Delaware Season Stat Comparison
|Towson Rank||Towson AVG||Delaware AVG||Delaware Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Towson Tigers Leaders
- The Tigers scoring leader is Nicolas Timberlake, who averages 16.4 per contest to go with 4.1 rebounds and 2.8 assists.
- Charles Thompson leads Towson in rebounding, averaging 7.4 per game, while Cameron Holden leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.7 in each contest.
- The Tigers get the most three-point shooting production out of Timberlake, who knocks down 1.9 threes per game.
Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens Leaders
- Jameer Nelson Jr. scores 19.7 points per game to be the top scorer for the Fightin’ Blue Hens.
- The Delaware leaders in rebounding and assists are Christian Ray with 9.6 rebounds per game (he also adds 8.8 points and 2.1 assists per game) and Jyare Davis with 3.4 assists per game (he also tacks on 16.7 points and 5.4 rebounds per game).
- Nelson is reliable from three-point range and leads the Fightin’ Blue Hens with 1.7 made threes per game.