Table of Contents
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Dalvin Cook and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 4:30 PM ET on FOX. The NFC Wild Card round will see Cook’s Minnesota Vikings square off against the New York Giants at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Dalvin Cook Player Props vs. New York
- Matchup: Minnesota Vikings vs. New York Giants
- Time: 4:30 PM
- Date: January 15, 2023
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 71.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 16.5 (-115)
Dalvin Cook Rushing Stats
- Cook’s team-best 1,173 rushing yards (69 per game) have come via 264 carries, with eight TDs.
- He also has 295 yards on 39 receptions (17.4 yards per game) and two TDs.
- He has scored 10 combined touchdowns this season, 20.8% of his team’s 48 offensive TDs.
- He has received 264 of his team’s 404 carries this season (65.3%).
- Cook has stayed on his feet for 472 rushing yards after contact this season, seventh in the NFL.
Against New York
- In his only career matchup against the Giants, Cook put up 64 rushing yards, 7.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- In one game against them Cook has not rushed for more than 71.5 yards.
- Cook did not have a touchdown run in that game against the Giants.
Last 3 Games
- at Bears (1/8/2023): 11 carries, 37 yardsat Packers (1/1/2023): 9 carries, 27 yardsvs. Giants (12/24/2022): 14 carries, 64 yards