Table of Contents
In advance of placing any prop bet wagers on Tee Higgins for Sunday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on NBC, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. The AFC Wild Card round features a matchup between Higgins’ Cincinnati Bengals and the Baltimore Ravens from Paycor Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Tee Higgins Player Props vs. Baltimore
- Matchup: Cincinnati Bengals vs. Baltimore Ravens
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: January 15, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 63.5 (-115)
Tee Higgins Receiving Stats
- Higgins’ stat line shows 74 receptions for 1,029 yards and seven scores. He averages 64.3 yards receiving per game.
- So far this season, 17.9% of the 610 passes thrown by his team have gone Higgins’ way.
- He has accounted for seven of his team’s 49 touchdowns on offense this season, or 14.3%.
- Higgins has averaged 65.8 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Ravens, 2.3 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- In four matchups against them, Higgins has topped 63.5 yards receiving once.
- Higgins, in four matchups, had a touchdown catch once. And he had multiple TDs in that game.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Ravens (1/8/2023): 1 reception, 7 yardsat Patriots (12/24/2022): 8 receptions, 128 yards, 1 TDat Buccaneers (12/18/2022): 5 receptions, 33 yards, 1 TD