Table of Contents
Hayden Buckley heads into the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club with +8000 odds. He will look to better his 12th-place finish at this tournament in 2022. Before Buckley tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Sony Open in Hawaii Time and Location
- Date: January 12-15, 2023
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Course: Waialae Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,044 yards
- Defending Champ: Hideki Matsuyama
Hayden Buckley Recent Performance
- Buckley has finished below par 17 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 14 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 20 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score in two of his last 20 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
- Buckley has recorded a score within three shots of the day’s best in four of his last 20 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day 10 times.
Hayden Buckley History at Sony Open in Hawaii
- Buckley finished 12th the most recent time he competed in this tournament (in 2022).
- His last time here, he completed one bogey-free round.
Hayden Buckley’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|