Table of Contents
Ryan Palmer has +13000 odds in the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club. He will try to better his 12th-place finish at this tournament in 2022. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Palmer before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Sony Open in Hawaii Time and Location
- Date: January 12-15, 2023
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Course: Waialae Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,044 yards
- Defending Champ: Hideki Matsuyama
Ryan Palmer Recent Performance
- Over his last 14 rounds of play, Palmer has finished under par on seven occasions while also posting seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has registered one of the 10 best scores twice in his last 14 rounds.
- Palmer has registered a score within three shots of the day’s best in two of his last 14 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day three times.
Ryan Palmer History at Sony Open in Hawaii
- Palmer has two top-10 finishes, with one of them also a top-five finish, over his past nine appearances at this tournament. He has an average finishing position of 27th over that span.
- In Palmer’s last nine appearances at this event, he’s made it to the weekend eight times.
- The last time Palmer competed in this tournament (in 2022), he finished 12th.
- His last time here, he posted a top-10 score of the day in two rounds.
Ryan Palmer’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|