Table of Contents
Si Woo Kim made the cut in his last event at Waialae Country Club, the 2022 Sony Open in Hawaii (finishing 55th), and he has +5000 odds to win at this course in the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Kim before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Sony Open in Hawaii Time and Location
- Date: January 12-15, 2023
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Course: Waialae Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,044 yards
- Defending Champ: Hideki Matsuyama
Si Woo Kim Recent Performance
- Over his last 20 rounds, Kim has finished under par 12 times, while also recording two bogey-free rounds and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with a top-five score in one of his last 20 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day four times.
- Over his last 20 rounds, Kim has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round four times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day nine times.
Si Woo Kim History at Sony Open in Hawaii
- Over Kim’s last five trips to this tournament, he’s placed among the top five once with an average finish at the event of 36th.
- Kim made the cut in four of his last five trips to this event.
- Kim finished 55th the last time he competed in this tournament (in 2022).
- In his last time competing at this event, he finished one round within five shots of the leader.
Si Woo Kim’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|