Table of Contents
There will be player prop bets available for Justin Jefferson ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 4:30 PM ET live on FOX. The NFC Wild Card round features a matchup between Jefferson’s Minnesota Vikings and the New York Giants from U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Justin Jefferson Player Props vs. New York
- Matchup: Minnesota Vikings vs. New York Giants
- Time: 4:30 PM
- Date: January 15, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 90.5 (-115)
Justin Jefferson Receiving Stats
- Jefferson has grabbed 128 balls and leads his team with 1,809 yards receiving plus eight TDs. He has been targeted 184 times.
- Jefferson has been the target of 27.4% (184 total) of his team’s 672 passing attempts this season.
- He has accounted for nine of his team’s 48 touchdowns on offense this season, or 18.8%.
Against New York
- Jefferson’s 133 receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Giants are 42.5 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- In one matchup against them, Jefferson has topped 90.5 yards receiving every time.
- Jefferson caught a touchdown pass in that matchup against the Giants.
Last 3 Games
- at Bears (1/8/2023): 4 receptions, 38 yardsat Packers (1/1/2023): 1 reception, 15 yardsvs. Giants (12/24/2022): 12 receptions, 133 yards, 1 TD