Table of Contents
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Darius Slayton and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 4:30 PM ET on FOX. The NFC Wild Card round will see Slayton’s New York Giants hit the field against the Minnesota Vikings at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Darius Slayton Player Props vs. Minnesota
- Matchup: New York Giants at Minnesota Vikings
- Time: 4:30 PM
- Date: January 15, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 51.5 (-115)
Darius Slayton Receiving Stats
- Slayton’s 724 receiving yards is the best mark on the Giants. He has been targeted 71 times, and has 46 catches plus two touchdowns (45.3 yards per game).
- Slayton has been the target of 13.7% (71 total) of his team’s 520 passing attempts this season.
- He has accounted for two of his team’s 38 touchdowns on offense this season, or 5.3%.
- Slayton’s 79 receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Vikings are 27.5 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- In one matchup against them, Slayton has topped 51.5 yards receiving every time.
- Slayton did not have a touchdown catch in that game against the Vikings.
Last 3 Games
- at Eagles (1/8/2023): 0 receptions, 0 yardsvs. Colts (1/1/2023): 2 receptions, 14 yardsat Vikings (12/24/2022): 4 receptions, 79 yards