Table of Contents
Bookmakers have listed plenty of player props for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Saquon Barkley, who takes to the field at 4:30 PM ET broadcast on FOX. Barkley’s New York Giants hit the field against the Minnesota Vikings at U.S. Bank Stadium in the NFC Wild Card round.
Saquon Barkley Player Props vs. Minnesota
- Matchup: New York Giants at Minnesota Vikings
- Time: 4:30 PM
- Date: January 15, 2023
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 73.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 23.5 (-110)
Saquon Barkley Rushing Stats
- Barkley has taken 295 carries for a team-high 1,312 rushing yards (82.0 per game) with 10 TDs.
- And he has caught 57 balls for 338 yards (21.1 yards per game).
- He has accounted for 10 of his team’s 38 touchdowns on offense this season, or 26.3%.
- He has received 295 of his team’s 520 carries this season (56.7%).
- Barkley ranks fourth in rushing yards after contact this season with 563, thanks in part to 12 broken tackles.
- Barkley finished with 84 rushing yards in his single career matchup against the Vikings, 10.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Barkley has run for more than 73.5 yards every time he’s faced the Vikings.
- Barkley ran for a touchdown in that matchup against the Vikings.
Last 3 Games
- at Eagles (1/8/2023): 0 carries, 0 yardsvs. Colts (1/1/2023): 12 carries, 58 yardsat Vikings (12/24/2022): 14 carries, 84 yards, 1 TD; 8 receptions, 49 yards