Table of Contents
Keegan Bradley has +3500 odds to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club as he looks to improve on his 12th-place showing here in 2022 with another top-20 finish. Before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Bradley in this event.
Sony Open in Hawaii Time and Location
- Date: January 12-15, 2023
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Course: Waialae Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,044 yards
- Defending Champ: Hideki Matsuyama
Keegan Bradley Recent Performance
- Over his last 20 rounds, Bradley has finished below par 15 times, while also carding two bogey-free rounds and 12 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with the best score of the day in two of his last 20 rounds, while scoring among the top five in four rounds and the top 10 a total of five times.
- Over his last 20 rounds, Bradley has closed a round three strokes of the best score of the round five times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day nine times.
Keegan Bradley History at Sony Open in Hawaii
- Bradley has two top-20 finishes in his last eight trips to this tournament, with an average finishing position 28th over that span.
- In his last eight appearances at this tournament, Bradley made the cut five times.
- Bradley finished 12th here in 2022 in his last appearance at the tournament.
- He finished within five shots of the leader in three rounds his last time at this tournament.
Keegan Bradley’s Last 5 Tournaments