Table of Contents
Matthias Schwab heads into the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club with +30000 odds after making the cut and finishing 62nd in his last event, The RSM Classic. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Schwab before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Sony Open in Hawaii Time and Location
- Date: January 12-15, 2023
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Course: Waialae Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,044 yards
- Defending Champ: Hideki Matsuyama
Matthias Schwab Recent Performance
- Over his last 18 rounds, Schwab has finished below par nine times, while also registering three bogey-free rounds and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 18 rounds.
- Over his last 18 rounds, Schwab has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round three times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day six times.
Matthias Schwab’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|