Table of Contents
The Binghamton Bearcats (5-10, 1-1 America East) are only 1.5-point underdogs as they try to stop a six-game road slide when they visit the NJIT Highlanders (4-11, 1-1 America East) on Wednesday, January 11, 2023 at NJIT Wellness and Events Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 135.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Highlanders vs. Bearcats
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 11, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Newark, New Jersey
- Arena: NJIT Wellness and Events Center
NJIT Betting Stats & Information
- NJIT has been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game it lost.
- The Highlanders have not played a game with moneyline odds of -125 or shorter.
- The Highlanders have a 7-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bearcats have a 4-4 record against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- The average total for NJIT’s games this year is 0.1 more points than the over/under of 135.5 in this game.
Binghamton Betting Stats & Info
- Binghamton has entered the game as underdogs eight times this season and won once.
- The Bearcats have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +102 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bearcats’ ATS record is 6-8-0 this season.
- The Bearcats have a 4-4 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- Binghamton’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 142.3 points, 6.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
NJIT vs. Binghamton Season Stat Comparison
|NJIT Rank||NJIT AVG||Binghamton AVG||Binghamton Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
NJIT Highlanders Leaders
- The Highlanders scoring leader is Miles Coleman, who averages 14.9 per contest to go with 4.3 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- Kevin Osawe leads NJIT in rebounding, averaging 7.5 per game, while Raheim Sullivan leads the team in assists, distributing an average of three in each contest.
- The Highlanders get the most three-point shooting production out of Adam Hess, who knocks down two threes per game.
Binghamton Bearcats Leaders
- The Bearcats’ Jacob Falko racks up enough points (14.4 per game) and assists (3.5 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Armon Harried grabs 6.7 rebounds per game (he also scores 12.3 points per game and adds 0.9 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Binghamton rebounding leaderboard.
- John McGriff is dependable from distance and leads the Bearcats with 1.4 made threes per game.