Table of Contents
Patton Kizzire seeks another win in the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club, entering with +13000 odds to take the top spot. He won the tournament in 2018. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Kizzire before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Sony Open in Hawaii Time and Location
- Date: January 12-15, 2023
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Course: Waialae Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,044 yards
- Defending Champ: Hideki Matsuyama
Patton Kizzire Recent Performance
- Kizzire has finished below par nine times, completed his day without a bogey on three occasions, and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 16 rounds.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Kizzire has ended the day three strokes of the best score of the round four times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day seven times.
Patton Kizzire History at Sony Open in Hawaii
- Over his last six appearances at this tournament, Kizzire has finished atop the leaderboard once. He also has a total of two top-10 finishes with an average finish of 16th place.
- In his last six trips to this tournament, Kizzire made the cut four times.
- Kizzire finished 42nd here in 2022 in his last appearance at the tournament.
- His last time here, he carded a top-five score of the day in one round.
Patton Kizzire’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|