Table of Contents
Russell Henley won the 2013 Sony Open, and he has the fifth-best odds (+2200) to win the tournament this year at Waialae Country Club. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Henley before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Sony Open in Hawaii Time and Location
- Date: January 12-15, 2023
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Course: Waialae Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,044 yards
- Defending Champ: Hideki Matsuyama
Russell Henley Recent Performance
- Over his last 16 rounds, Henley has finished below par 10 times, while also recording three bogey-free rounds and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score four times in his last 16 rounds.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Henley has ended the day three strokes of the best score of the round four times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day six times.
Russell Henley History at Sony Open in Hawaii
- Henley has two top-five finishes, including one victory, in his past 10 trips to this event. He has an average finishing position of 23rd at this tournament.
- Henley has seven made cuts in his past 10 attempts at this tournament.
- In 2022 in his last appearance here at this tournament, Henley finished second.
- He finished with the round’s top score once his last time here.
Russell Henley’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|